Massage has been practiced for thousands of years as an effective and therapeutic tool for health. During sessions, I strive to create an ambience conducive to relaxation and stress-relief, using only the best quality organic lotions and essential oils. Most of my business is from repeat customers, who state that the reasons they keep coming back are because of my excellent massage therapy skills and my compassionate and friendly personality. Before your first massage therapy session, we’ll spend a few minutes discussing your goals with massage, your physical issues, and what types of massage will be most useful and beneficial in your treatment. I am professionally trained in:
- Swedish Massage: This type of massage is wonderful for relieving aches and pains, joint stiffness, osteoarthritis of the knee, and tension. It primarily utilizes five long, flowing strokes which are called effleurage (light touch), petrissage (kneading), tapotement (rhythmic tapping), friction (compression), and vibration.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Chronically tense and contracted areas (think shoulders, back, and neck) can cause you to change your activity level due to pain. Your posture can also be affected negatively. With slow, deep, and concentrated strokes, I will help realign the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue to restore you to normal movement.
- Reflexology: Did you know you can improve all the organs, systems, and parts of your body through manual pressure on the feet and hands? Reflexology stimulates circulation, improves immune system function, and gives every part of you an energetic and vibrant boost. You knew pampering your feet was a good idea!
- Sports Massage: Great as a pre- or post-workout, a sports massage will release lactic acid that has built up in your muscles. Specific compressions and strokes reduce fatigue and re-energize your body. This massage is particularly helpful for marathon runners, weight lifters, and anyone who participates in any physical activity.
- Prenatal Massage: When mommy is relaxed and comfortable, baby is too. Prenatal massage gives pregnant women relief from back pain, swollen arms and legs, aching joints, and reduces depression and anxiety. Regular prenatal massage is very helpful to your overall well-being during pregnancy. I do not recommend massage during the first trimester.
- Vongie’s Signature Combo Massage: Want a massage program specifically tailored to your needs? That’s what I do with my signature combo massage. I’ll draw on multiple modalities, including Swedish massage, Deep Tissue, Acupressure, Myofascial Release, and Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, to reduce stress and tension, induce healing and balance, and leave you with an overall sense of health and well being.
- Signature Combo Massage and Organic Sea Salt Foot Scrub: In addition to my signature combo massage, you can enjoy an invigorating foot pampering session. Sea Salt, Hot towels, stretching, massaging, and Reflexology will have your tootsies ready to walk anywhere you want to go. At the end of the session, I’ll slather your feet with a special organic aloe vera cream that contains lavender, rosemary, and eucalyptus essential oils. This program sloughs off dead skin, eliminates odor, and relaxes your entire body.
One Hour Swedish Massage $70
90 Minute Swedish Massage $110
One Hour Sports or Deep Tissue Massage $85
90 Minute Sport or Deep Tissue Massage $125
One Hour Prenatal or Vongie’s Signature Combo Massage $80
90 Minute Prenatal or Vongie’s Signature Combo Massage $120
One Hour Luxury Organic Full-Body Massage and Foot Pampering $85
90 Minute Luxury Organic Full-Body Massage and Foot Pampering $130